I love style but let's be real, function is also highly important. Everything should have a permanent place in the home,
so why not mix it up add function and style like this:
1. Take advantage of every space, like how they built a custom bench under the window for sitting and added drawers for functionality.
2. Go Bold with color & lighting and use them as your office space. Build Ins can add function & style to any room
3. Add Built Ins between the studs. They help create functionality in rooms without enough wall space like adding storage in this bathroom below.
4. Add some fearless chicness to it! lol Love the animal print wall paper behind these built-Ins
5. Architectural Delight. why not use Built Ins to highlight the architectural details in your room? High coffered ceiling, trimmed with crown moulding, tall wrap around windows and custom built ins! Perfect combination
6. This is one of my favorite ways to incorporate built Ins. There's usually lots of unused space under the stair u can utilize for so much.
How have you incorporated built ins in your home, or how are you using yours to add function and style?
Comment here or tag us on facebook or Instagram
The Blog - Inspired Decor
Hi all, I am Bianca, creator of this amazing blog Lol. Welcome to The Blog - Inspired Decor. Your online destination for all things home, where you'll find creativity, inspired by a passion for home decor, DIY & design.